My Experience at the 2013 Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise Conference

The 2013 Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise (ETE) Conference was held on April 2-3, 2013 at the Sheraton Society Hill in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

This is year #6 in which I've participated in this conference in some capacity.  Not only have I attended ETE all these years, I was a speaker from 2008 through 2010 and I was on this year's ETE Steering Committee having participated on the Frameworks and Languages tracks.  I was also the guy tossing T-shirts to all the attendees and speakers as they checked-in on Tuesday, April 2.

Even though I'm not an employee of Chariot Solutions, the folks there have made me feel as if I'm part of their family.  It's been an absolute pleasure working with them all these years and I look forward to many more years to come!

My main focus for this year's ETE was Meteor and JavaScript.  I was indeed very happy that Avital Oliver, a core developer at Meteor, agreed to speak at ETE and host a meetup.  This is because I have been working with Meteor for the past few months and presented my own Getting Started with Meteor talk at Trenton Computer Festival (TCF) IT Professional Conference on March 15.

Here is the list of talks/keynotes I attended:

Tuesday, April 2:


Wednesday, April 3
I enjoyed all the talks I attended.

The folks at Chariot Solutions are such wonderful hosts as they provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with social events at some of the local drinking establishments!

I would like to once-again thank my friends at Chariot Solutions for their hospitality and for having me as a member of their team!
 
I look forward to ETE 2014!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garden State Java User Group - 2021 Year in Review

Garden State Java User Group - 2022 Year in Review

Garden State Java User Group - 2020 Year in Review